This is a genuinely badass type of jacket which is exactly why we love it. No time for fashion, just thick canvas type fabric, wool and leather details to make what is known as a Jeep Coat. A coat worn in, you guessed it: an open Jeep. A coat that will protect you in a way that in a normal vehicle the roof, or at least the side panels would. There are extra straps to hug the coat around you leg, the collar can be popped up to protect your head and a row of sturdy buttons will keep the fortress closed.
- Original jacket in lightly faded vintage condition from the ca. 1950s
- Made in The Netherlands
- Fits like an XXL
- Measurements: pit to pit 65cm, shoulder 50cm, arm 69cm, back 119cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.