Paine produces incense that makes your downtown home instantly smell like a cabin in the woods. The family company has been working together with local woodsmen since 1931 to bring the forest to your doorstep. By drying balsam and cedar wood branches and pressing them, Paine makes their incense in a completely natural and sustainable way. All you have to do is light a piece and it will spread the scent of cedar or pine throughout the room for about 15 to 30 minutes. You will be surprised at just how authentic it smells - but then again, it is.
Paine incense is perfect to set the mood at home, especially when it starts getting colder outside and you want to create a wintery atmosphere. This also makes it a perfect Christmas item, whether as a gift or to light next to the Christmas tree.
- Contents: 24 sticks and one wooden holder
- Note: the scent of the red cedar is more smoky compared to a more herby scent of the balsam fir
- Get your red cedar incense burner cabin here.
Paine Products of Maine USA
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.