Wrangler belongs to the big three in denim land. Together with Levi's and Lee they have shaped denim culture and its rich past. Wrangler jeans were originally made by the Blue Bell Company and the focussed specifically on rodeo jeans. Like every self respecting denim brand a denim jacket should be one of their staple items. Wrangler denim jackets follow a different cut then Levi's and Lee and have thus gathered their own following. This nicely faded example is from the 1970s and has not lost but only gained a lot of charm over the years. The indigo is faded, the jacket is still completely in tact and the denim has become soft and ready to be worn for another five decades. The red-grey blanket lining gives you that extra bit of warmth come fall and winter time.
- Original denim jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder 51cm, pit to pit 62cm, arm 62cm, back 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.