We have seen the famous Lee Storm ride lined jacket in quite some different shapes but this long one is a first o for us. A great winter coat with the white lining running all the way down over your upper legs. Also the combination of two hand warmer pockets and two bigger stuff pockets make this a very comfortable coat that can easily go on for a whole lot more decades than it already has seen.
- Made in USA denim coat from the ca. 1970s.
- Size: M
- Great vintage condition minor signs of wear
- Sizing: shoulders 45cm, pit to pit 50cm, arm 60cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.