This is a stunning original Woolrich Buffalo Plaid Mackinaw hunting jacket from the... 1940s! This date is specified by the fact that the two breast pockers are different in size. The labels is mostly worn out, but also hint towards 1940s. The jacket has been restored a bit by our tailor making it ready for decades of wear to come. The little tab on the back is where the hunting license most likely was hung down from. This is an amazing piece of vintage which is yearning to be worn again.
- Original made in USA Woolrich shirt from the ca. 1940s
- Size L
- Measurements: 51cm shoulder, 60cm pit to pit, 63cm arm, 77cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.