The Mackinaw jacket is quite a famous design to come out of the Second World War. Of course we have seen the Mackinaw design in many different sorts and shapes with a buffalo plaid design mostly made by Woolrich, the US Army one incorporates a shawl collar which has become it design piece de resistance. It has been copied and used countless times after the war and we understand why. It looks really good! This rare pattern without a wool collar Mackinaw is in great shape and there is almost no noticeable wear or any field repairs that stick out. It has a beautiful lightly faded sand or khaki color which works great with the light brown buttons. Both a collectors piece as well as a piece of history.
- Original rare design US Military Mackinaw
- Size: L (38)
- Date 1943
- Sizing: arm cm, shoulders cm, pit to pit cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.