The G-1 leather Flight Jacket is the U.S. Navy's version of the U.S. Air Force A-2. It features a mouton collar and a different patch pocket setup than the A-2. The U.S. Navy had a very strong arial arm which famously operated in the Pacific theatre where amazing aircrafts like the Vought Corsair, SBD Dauntless and the Hellcat fought against the Japanese. The G-1 was also worn a lot in Vietnam and has been issued well into the 1990s. This is very nice example of this classic jacket. It was made as a copy of the Schott G-1's we have too. The quality of this jacket is outstanding, the spelling on the buttons is not quite right and gives the jacket away! This does not however take anything away from how well this jacket is made.
- Heavy quality G-1 type flight jacket with removable liner
- Size: L
- Date: ca. 1990s
- Sizing: shoulder cm, arm cm, pit to pit cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.