These types of windstopper have a typical 1980s Americana feel to them. They seem to have been made be every entrepeneur left right and center across the lower 48 and beyond! They are windproof, water resistant and some come with a liner fabric for the colder months. They all have some form of advertisement on them and their color range from bright orange via green and blue to black and white. This one sports a nice ad for Merle Philip's Trucking company out of Twin Falls Idaho.
- Original made in USA 1980s windstopper jacket
- Mint condition
- Size: L
- Sizing: arms 68 cm, shoulders 48 cm, pit to pit 62 cm, back 72 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.