There are few so easily recognisable coats as a fireman's coat. The mandatory design details are the hook and clasp closures, the bright high vis stripes and of course the long cut and... in older version the beautiful corduroy collar. They come in sand coloured version and we have seen several tarmac black ones, but this guy is (still) a nice bright yellow one. This is a stand out piece and guaranteed conversation starter of which we only have a few ever so often.
- Made in USA 100% original fireman's coat from 1985
- Great condition with some signs of wear
- Size: roomy M (and has removable liner)
- Sizing: shoulders cm, pit to pit cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.