We love it when a coat makes you feel invincible and this Dutch Royal Navy long peacoat does just that. Made out of a heavy wool quality which drapes beuatifully this coat keeps you warm for sure, but it will also keep you dry and looking like you know exactly what you are doing. The back construction is elegant and functional with the long split running up to your back. The shiny gold anchor buttons add that touch of Navy heritage. A timeless piece for sure...
- Original Dutch Royal Navy long peacoat from 1983 in near mint condition
- 100% wool outer fabric
- Fits like an L
- Measurements: pit to pit 56cm, shoulder 50cm, arm 65cm, back 115cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.