This is a deadstock Dutch Army herringbone twill trousers from ca. 1964. The fabric is actually quite lightweight making this an ideal late summer pants. We like the design with the buttoned up belt loops and the typical thigh cargo pockets. The fit can be a bit more high waisted, but the adjustment straps allow for a bit of tweaking.
- Original Dutch Army pants from ca. 1964
- Size: 30
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.