We have a very very weak spot for anything chain stitched. It is such an amazing skill and it can only be done right to make it work. This jacket has a modest chain stitched name of Don on the front, but the magic happens on the back since Don was working at Car Concepts and somebody chain stitched exactly that in a stunning style on the back of this windbreaker jacket.
- Made in USA windbreaker jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Size: L
- Measurements: shoulders 50 cm , pit to pit 64 cm, arms 61 cm, back 72 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.