This is a quite a rare Dutch pea or frogskin camo shirt (jacket) from the early 1950s worn by Dutch Commando's in Indonesia. It is heavily inspired by the US Marines frogskin camo, but since there were less Dutch commando's than there were US Marines in the Pacific, this piece is actually quite a lot more rare. The sand colored background and the little drops of camo make for a really nice pattern which makes for a great combo when worn with a t-shirt and jeans or as that cool middle layer.
- Original jacket in near mint condition from the early 1950s
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulder 55cm, pit to pit 68cm, sleeve 65cm, back 73cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.