This beautiful piece of military apparel history is known as the Belgian 'Jigsaw' camo field smock which most likely saw some use in Belgian Congo. It is a pop over model with just the right amount of repairs and fading to make it look like a stand alone rugged piece. The name is obviously derived from the pattern which looks like different jigsaw pieces.
- Original Belgian Army jacket from 1970s
- Size: XL
- Sizing: shoulder 49cm, arm 56cm, pit to pit 64cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.