Pendleton blankets are what the company is maybe the most famous for. Their designs are world renowned and a staple in North American cabin style living. The are used as decorative pieces for sure, but their warmth and general levels of comfort are unsurpassed as well. This intricate pattern honors the arrow, an important symbol among many Native American tribes. Navajo lore says that arrowheads resemble the tips of lightning bolts thrown by Thunder. In other tribal legends, they signify protection and alertness. Our USA-made wool blanket celebrates this motif in brilliant color and a vibrant geometric design.
- Queen sized 64x80inch/ 162x203cm
- Two-sided design
- Ultrasuede® trim; twin is felt-bound
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.